Welcome to Hiteon – Home of the Hawks!
Our 2016-17 school year is winding down and we are so grateful for another amazing year of support from our community for our elementary school.
A huge thank your to our amazing PTC Board and especially our Presidents Amy and Michelle for leading us through another great year.
THE HITEON SPACE RACE WAS OUT OF THIS WORLD. Our Hawks ran 29,113 LAPS – OVER 900 MILES! We raised an amazing $60,481.50!!
Please continue to show your support and volunteer for the remaining June events at Hiteon!
The Hiteon PTC enhances student education and builds community through volunteer & fundraising efforts.
The key to a successful PTC is the involvement of our entire school community. There are a variety of opportunities to help out both from home or at school – even an hour will make a difference. Please get involved! It is a fun and rewarding experience.
Please take some time to search our website to find current volunteer opportunities, calendar of events, descriptions of the activities and programs the PTC supports, fundraising opportunities and general information about our amazing school!
Click Here for Volunteer Opportunity Program Descriptions
- June 6 – Principal for the Day
- June 6 – Spirit Day – Wear your Stripes
- June 7 – Spirit Day – Wacky Socks
- June 7 – PTC Board Meeting 6pm – General Meeting 7pm
- June 7 – Coffee with Principal – 8:15-8:45
- June 14 – End of Year School Assembly – Spirit Day Dress Like a Tourist
- June 15 – Gretchen Humphrey’s Retirement Party in Cafeteria 3:30-5:30pm
- June 16 – Field Day
- June 19 – Vicki Henry & Chris McCulley’s Retirement Party in Gym 3:30-5:30pm
- June 20-22 – End of Year Parties
- June 21 – 5th Grade Conestoga Celebration
- June 21 – LOST & FOUND CLEAN OUT 12-1pm
- June 22 – RESTORED School Day – Last Day of School for Students
- June 30 – Last day school office open
Check out our Events Page for all the years events.